Friday, July 15, 2016

Kanji (Rice Soup with coconut milk)

Yesterday one of my friend called me saying that her daughter is suffering from stomach infection. Although she is on antibiotics but she is unable to eat anything. She was upset and didn't know what to do. I quickly went through my hand written recipe book and came across rice soup. I remembered how having rice soup helped calm my stomach few  months back. I gave her the recipe. She called me today morning to say her daughter is feeling much better and was able to digest the rice soup well. Therefore, I thought of sharing the recipe with you all too.



Kanji

Serves: 4-5

Ingredients:

Preparation:
  • Take a pot and cook the broken rice into it water. When the rice becomes soft, keep it aside
  • Pour in the coconut milk and check for seasoning
  • Serve hot

No comments:

Post a Comment